“TEAM STEAMBOAT: It’s for the kids!” Auction, Saturday September 24th, 2016
Click HERE for 2016 Auction Tickets and Bidder Registration
ONLINE Auction Access LAST DAY!! Online Auction closes at 10:00 PM No purchase is necessary to register as a bidder. Click "NEXT" when in the Ticket Purchase page. Invite your friends, out-of-town relatives to check it out!
Tickets on sale NOW — only
300 a few available!
The theme this year is “TEAM STEAMBOAT: It’s for the kids!”
Come dressed in sports/team spirit gear.
Please no cleats or heels.
$50 per person, 21+ years of age
The evening will “kick-off” at 5:00 PM
3505 Steamboat Island Rd NW
Olympia, WA 98502
Thanks to Our Presenting Sponsor:
For more information, click on FUNDRAISING tab on the above menu bar.
The Griffin School Foundation was established in 1999 to enhance the educational experience of the students, teachers, staff and community of the Griffin School District by funding those needs that are not or cannot be supported by traditional funding sources of the Griffin School District. The Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation
The Griffin School Foundation purpose is fulfilled by:
- Funding Grants that support improvement of public education
- Funding scholarships for Griffin School students and former Griffin students
- Funding educational and training opportunities for Griffin School employees and Griffin School Board members
- Funding capital improvements and equipment for the Griffin School District and Griffin-area youth
- Providing historical and other displays at Griffin School
- Addressing the special needs of Griffin students
- Hosting events honoring our Griffin community senior citizens
The Foundation created, and continues to contribute to, the historical displays in the Griffin School. These pictorial displays encourage students to appreciate their local history and remind all who walk through the doors of the people who have lived in the Griffin community since it was formed.